To uninstall an iOS App for iPhone 10 and above (iOS 14):
- Force close the app if it is running.
- Locate the app on your home screen.
- Press and hold until you see the option to remove the app.
To uninstall an iOS App for iPhone 6-8:
- Force close the app if it is running
- On mobile devices older than iPhone 10, Double-tap on the HOME button, then locate the app's icon.
- Press and hold the app icon until all the apps start to wobble and you see the 'x' appear.
- Once the 'x' appears, tap on it.
- Confirm your deletion.
If you are re-installing the app, please power down your device for a minute or two and the power back up.
To re-install the iOS App:
- Go to the "Apple iTunes App Store”.
- Search for the App
- Download the App.